The Zeiss Axio CSM 700 is a confocal microscope that can acquire 3D topography in true color. The instrument’s unique configuration allows extremely rapid data collection. A scanning stage and automated stitching algorithms permit routine analysis of large sample areas.
EC Epiplan objectives at 5x/10x/20x/50x magnification.
High-resolution images or large image fields >1 mm².
1280 x 1024 pixel imaging (confocal and widefield).
Height measurement to 15 mm; 10 nm steps.
Acquisition speed of 7.5 fps in color mode to 100 fps in wireframe.
Maximum sample height of 63 mm.
2D/3D roughness measurements.
Extensive measurement capabilities.
119 Kemper Hall.
Recharge Rates Per Hour
- Internal unassisted: $14.00
- Internal assisted/training: $70.75
- External unassisted: $18.50
- External assisted/training: $94.25
- Commercial unassisted: $18.50
- Commercial assisted/training: $94.25