The Zeiss Axio LSM 700 is a laser scanning confocal microscope equipped with a 488 nm solid-state laser. The instrument is ideal for non-contact profilometry, as well as routine confocal fluorescence imaging. This microscope does not include a camera for widefield imaging.
Mounted on Axio Imager.Z2m upright stand.
EC Epiplan objectives at 5x/10x/20x/50x magnification.
Scanning resolution from 4 x 1 to 2048 x 2048 pixels.
Scanning speed up to 5 fps at 512 x 512 pixels.
Height measurements to 4 mm; 10 nm steps.
Halogen illumination (reflected light).
Measurement of reflected light or fluorescence with PMT detector.
Zen software for data collection/analysis.
Highly upgradeable system (could add 3 lasers, 2nd detector, filter sets, DIC, etc.).
119 Kemper Hall.
Recharge Rates Per Hour
- Internal unassisted: $14.00
- Internal assisted/training: $70.75
- External unassisted: $18.50
- External assisted/training: $94.25
- Commercial unassisted: $18.50
- Commercial assisted/training: $94.25