Complete Aggie Advising Canvas Modules
Learn how to select courses, build and balance your schedule, and start satisfying the requirements you’ll need to graduate. You’ll find resources and tips to help you navigate the university, explore your interests, and ensure your first quarter is a success. More information, including log-in directions, will be provided on May 9th.
(OPTIONAL) Schedule Your Appointment
If you have questions not answered by the First Year Aggie Advising Modules and online resources, you have the option to schedule a 1:1 appointment with your major advisor. Follow the steps below to schedule your optional appointment beginning June 13.
- Login to the Online Advising Appointment System
- Visit the appointment system and login with UC Davis ID and Passphrase. Select your major department, enter your information and select "Aggie Advising (new student)" under "Special Situations".
- Select Date & Time
- Once you have confirmed your information, you will be shown a calendar with available appointments. Choose the day and time that works for you.
*Note: You may need to click forward to additional weeks for open appointments depending on demand.
- Check Your Email
- A confirmation email will be sent to your UC Davis email account. It will have instructions and a Zoom link to log in for your appointment. If you are using a computer, you will be prompted to download the Zoom app when you click the link. If you are using a mobile device, please download the Zoom app prior to your appointment. You will also have an option to call in if you are unable to connect via another device. We suggest you check your internet or data connection so your appointment runs smoothly.
- Login to Schedule Builder to check your Pass time and search for the courses your advisor has recommended.
Aggie Live Registration Support, Transfer
- August 15th from 7:30-11:00 a.m. and 1:00-3:00 p.m. PST
- Click here to join
- Check your UC Davis email and Canvas for important announcements and reminders.
- Register for Aggie Orientation.
- Complete the "Life as an Aggie" activity. See how current and former students describe their experiences of coming to college. Then, reflect on your own thoughts and feelings about coming to UC Davis.