Undergraduate Forms

uc davis materials science engineering undergraduate forms

Important Paperwork for All Situations

EMS 99/199 – Research Credit

Use the variable-unit course form to receive units for the research you are doing with a Materials Science and Engineering faculty member. After writing your project proposal, please have your instructor sign the form. Return the form, along with your proposal, to the department's main office (3001 Ghausi) by the 10th day of instruction. Late forms will not be approved. Once the petition has been reviewed for completeness, you will be issued a CRN, which you will use to register the credit on Schedule Builder.

Online Forms 

 Paper Forms

Registrar’s Office Forms